Energy Management - What does it mean for SMEs in the net-zero era?
At COP 21 in Paris, on 12 December 2015, Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) reached a landmark agreement to combat climate change and to accelerate and intensify the actions and investments needed for a sustainable low carbon future.
VASEA Vice President Dr. Lien Duong will present a topic “Energy Management – What does it mean for SMEs in the net-zero era?” to help audience to understand the goals of UFCCC.
Here are some points presented in the webinar.
• GHG emissions of energy sector
• Why does business need to manage energy use?
• Optimise energy consumption: Energy efficiency, investment in renewable energy and battery storage, community battery
• Case studies of energy management from big business and SMEs
• Government incentives for business in energy management
This event is free for:
- VASEA members;
- Enterpreneurs who are doing businesses in relation to carbon offsetting; and
- Individuals who are interested in carbon offsetting.
Please register your attendance via the Google Form:
Join the VASEA Webinar to gain more insight on this topic and networking with the VASEA Members.
Sunday 29 October 2023 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (Melbourne time) ~ 7:00 am – 8:00 am (Hanoi time)
Webinar is organised via MS Teams.
The link will be sent after your registration via the Google Formhttps://forms.gle/r9QbGU5om1CURZYWA